lunes, 28 de enero de 2013

Hi, I'm Anita, a new student and I'm from Santa Marta, Colombia. I'm 18 years old and I graduated in 2011. I didn't start the university last year because i wanted to study another language before start it. So, I went to Boston, Massachussets to learn English and I spent 7 months there. That experience was awesome because I learned so much about the American culture and i also knew about other cultures like Brazilian, Korean, Japanese, Venezuelan, Russian, and more.I think that one has been the best experiences of my life. Now I'm studying Industrial Engineering in Barranquilla. I decided to study Industrial Engineering because I want to have my own company. I'm in first semester in Universidad Del Norte in Barranquilla. I hope I will be successful in the future and I will be the owner of an international company.

1 comentario:

  1. Anita,
    You should share your experiences of studying abroad with the class!

    ResponderEliminar